Plasti Dip is a synthetic rubber based product and excellent for many automotive detailing projects such as coating your wheels, detailing interior parts, and many more applications. Plasti Dip® can also be used to coat wood, metal, glass, rope, plastic, rubber, concrete, tools, and just about anything else you can think of. This is the aerosol version, which has all the properties of Plasti Dip® in a spray format.
- Latex-based synthetic rubber formula is flexible and stretchy
- Can be sprayed, brushed or dipped onto painted surfaces
- Air dries in as few as 30 minutes
- 11 oz. can provides coverage for up to 5 sq. ft.
- Flat sheen
- Provides a comfortable, controlled grip that resists moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, skidding and slipping
- Will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
- Resists chemicals, impact and abrasion
- Prevents electrical shock and vibration, resists heat and deadens sound